We say “High Effort” – but really we mean slightly more effort than shaking some goodness on store bought hummus.
Bust out that blender – this uber-herby homemade hummus is worth the 5-10 minutes of time to whip together.
The 1-2 punch of our Greek Freak and Garlic Junkie blends is a dynamic duo that layers the flavor in the most tasty way.
Homemade Greek Freak & Garlic Junkie Herby Hummus
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- ¼ cup tahini
- 2 green onions diced (the whites and the greens)
- Handful of fresh dill
- 1–2 handfuls of spinach
- 1 lemon
- 1 Tablespoon Spiceology Greek Freak
- ½ Tablespoon Spiceology x Adam McKenzie Garlic Junkie
- 2 ice cubes
- 2–3 Tablespoons olive oil
- Once chickpeas are drained and rinsed, add to blender.
- Add all additional ingredients to blender and blend until smooth, adding more olive oil, as needed.
- Transfer to serving bowl – top with more fresh herbs and optionally hemp seeds or nuts for crunch.
- Pair with crackers or crudites and enjoy!