Chef Ryan shares his recipe for roasted spaghetti squash – two ways.
Simply roast the squash with a generous seasoning of our Pink Peppercorn Lemon Thyme citrus-herb blend.
Or get a little decadent and take that PPLT roasted squash and add in a little cream and a lot of cheese for the perfect side dish.
Check out more side dish inspiration here.
- 1 spaghetti squash
- 2–3 Tbsp Spiceology Pink Peppercorn Lemon Thyme
- Cooking oil, as needed
Optional Parmesan Cream sauce:
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 2 Tbsp Parmesan
- 2 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 Tbsp white wine vinegar
- 1 Tbsp Spiceology Pink Peppercorn Lemon Thyme
- Heat oven to 400°F.
- Carefully cut squash in half and remove seeds.
- Season with oil, salt and Spiceology Pink Peppercorn Lemon Thyme.
- Place squash cut side down and roast for 30-40 minutes until squash is tender with a fork, but not mushy. Let cool until you can handle it without burning yourself.
- Use a fork to scrap flesh from squash to form the spaghetti strands and place into a bowl.
- From here you can add squash to any sauce or soup you’d like or use the above recipe for a Parmesan cream spaghetti squash.