Just in time for end of summer day hikes or fall road trips, this is an ultra-easy trail mix recipe you’ll want to make over and over. With tons of protein-packed goodness and our Pumpkin Spice seasoning – this is a great snack for when you hit the road.
Pumpkin Spice Protein Trail Mix
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- 2 tablespoons Pumpkin Spice
- 1/2 cup mixed nuts
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup puffed amaranth
- 2 tablespoons honey or agave syrup
- 2 tablespoons almond butter or any nut butter
- 1 tablespoon melted coconut oil
- In a medium mixing bowl combine the coconut oil, honey, almond butter and pumpkin spice. Mix well.
- Add dry ingredients and toss to coat thoroughly.
- Pour mixture onto a parchment lined baking sheet and smooth out to bake evenly.
- Bake at 350 for 15 minutes.
- Allow trail mix to cool completely before breaking into chunky pieces to pack for a hike!