- 1 tablespoon ancho chile powder
- 1 tablespoon chipotle powder
- 1 tablespoon cumin, ground
- 1 tablespoon garlic granules
- 1 tablespoon mustard, yellow ground
- 1 tablespoon onion granules
- 1 tablespoon smoked paprika
- 2 stalks celery, diced
- 1 carrot, diced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 poblano pepper, diced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 lbs ground turkey
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Pumpkin Spice
- 3 tablespoons tomato paste
- 2 cups chicken stock
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 large can crushed tomatoes
- 2 cans beans of your choosing (used pinto and black)
- In a large pot or dutch oven, add all veggies, spices and turkey. Cook until turkey is fully cooked. Appx 10 minutes.
- Add in Pumpkin Spice Blend and tomato paste and cook 1 minute.
- Add stock, beans, and tomatoes, simmer on low 1 hour. If using a dutch oven, cover and cook in oven at 325℉ for 1 hour.
- Let sit for at least 10 minutes before serving. Top with sour cream, shredded cheddar cheese, and sliced green onions.