This radish side dish has big sweet, spicy and earthy flavors and takes just a few minutes to cook up.
With some Smoky Honey Habanero, hot honey and butter, this Chef Ryan Wiebe recipe will have you adding radishes to the menu.
Serve over plain yogurt, hummus or whatever you want and dig in.
- 1 bunch of radishes, trimmed of their tops and washed
- 2 tsp Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero
- 2 tbsp of honey (hot honey if you have it)
- 2 tbsp butter
- Olive oil, as needed
- Plain Greek yogurt (optional for plating)
- Slice your radishes into quarters or in half.
- Heat pan over medium/high heat, adding some olive oil.
- Place radishes in pan, season with Smoky Honey Habanero and honey. Cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Add in butter and swirl pan, cook for another 1-2 minutes.
- Plate the radishes with some yogurt and sprinkle more Smoky Honey Habanero seasoning. Enjoy this great side dish!