Click the play button to watch the above recipe video!
Crunchy, cheesy garlicky goodness is here. This Spiceology X Hell’s Kitchen Vampire Killer blend was made for, but not limited to risotto (one of the chef-slaying dishes on the show), and is a delicious mixture of garlic and parmesan, with a hint of umami from mushroom powder.
Prepped and cooked using Hexclad hybrid cookware.
Vampire Killer Cheesy Garlic Bread
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings 1x
- 4 oz Butter, Unsalted
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology X Hell’s Kitchen Vampire Killer blend
- 1 loaf French Bread, sliced in half
- 1 cup Colby Jack, Shredded
- 1 cup Mozzarella, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan, Shredded
- Set your oven to 425 degrees.
- Let your butter get to room temp. You should be able to mix it with a spoon.
- Slice your French loaf in half and spread your butter on each side (you’ll have butter leftover for next time just refrigerate).
- Place on a sheet tray and place in oven for about 6 minutes.
- Remove the bread from the oven (turn oven to broil at 500 degrees) and equally distribute your cheese across both slices.
- Place bread on the sheet tray in the oven once again.
- Broil until the cheese melts and starts to bubble and brown.
- Serve immediately for best results.