It’s time to get your galette on.
If you’ve never made one – they’re easier than they look and make the perfect vessel for seasonal fruit.
Our Blackberry Balsamic signature blend amps up the fruity flavors with rich and tangy notes. Feel free to top this veritable fruit pizza with ice cream, homemade whip cream or whatever the heck you want.
- 1/2 lb strawberries, sliced
- 2 peaches, sliced
- Favorite flaky pie dough, homemade or store bought
- 2 Tbsp sugar
- 2 Tbsp Spiceology Blackberry Balsamic signature blend
- 1 egg for egg wash.
- Honey, to finish
- Make your pie dough.
- Add your fruit into a bowl and mix in the sugar and Spiceology Blackberry Balsamic blend and let macerate for 20 minutes.
- Pre-heat the oven to 425°F
- Roll out your dough into a rough circle
- Place the fruit into the middle of your dough and grab one end of the dough and place over part of the fruit, grab another piece of dough and repeat until the dough is around the whole galette, but not covering all of the fruit.
- Brush with the egg wash.
- Bake for 25 minutes until the crust is golden brown.
- Drizzle with the honey right after coming out of the oven
- Let cool slightly and enjoy with ice cream.