Ham and Cheese Sliders
These simple Ham and Swiss Sliders are so easy to make! The combination of butter, garlic and Rosemary Dijon spice rub give these sliders a flavor that is extraordinary. Make these for game day or when you need to feed a bunch of hungry mouths in a hurry.
- 1 package sweet Hawaiian rolls (such as Kings’ Hawaiian)
- 8-10 slices deli ham
- 6-8 slices Swiss cheese
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1-2 tablespoons Spiceology Rosemary Dijon Rub
- 2 teaspoons Garlic Granules, domestic
- Preheat oven to 350º F.
- Use a large serrated knife to cut the rolls in half so you have 2 slabs of rolls (1 top slab and 1 bottom slab). Place the bottom slab on a rimmed baking sheet. Layer the ham on the bottom slab to cover completely. Top with the sliced Swiss cheese and place the top rolls over. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a microwave-safe dish for 30 seconds. Stir in the Rosemary Dijon and Garlic granules. Spoon or brush the butter mixture over the rolls evenly.
- Bake for 20 minutes loosely covered with foil, remove the foil and bake for another 10 minutes. Serve immediately.