This drink just also happens to pair perfectly with these peanut butter chocolate Buckeyes.
Note: Any type of milk can be used (low-fat, whole, almond, coconut, oat, soy, etc.) and you can add more or less seasoning to suite your taste. You can also use a pre-made cocoa mix with any of our cocoa flavor hacks.
- 3 cups Non-fat Dry Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate
- 2 teaspoons Spiceology Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon Spiceology Ground Cayenne
- 8 oz scalding coffee, milk or water
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend to combine and chop the chocolate. Reserve the mixture in an airtight container and use as directed.
- In a 12 oz mug add 1/4 cup of your cocoa mix. Add 8oz scalded milk, water, or coffee and mix to combine.
- Top with chocolate whipped cream (whip cream with powdered sugar, cocoa powder, and a pinch of salt to taste), Spiceology Espresso Salt, and cinnamon candies