Click play to watch the above recipe video!
Ridiculously delish homemade poutine has never been easier than with this recipe by Spiceologist and chef Lynette! Bag of frozen tater tots? Check. Can of enchilada sauce? Yep. Cheese curds? Ok, fine – pick those up from the store. Then all you need is the ultra-versatile No. 46 Bourbon-Inspired Spice Blend from the Spiceology x Maker’s Mark 46® collab. Whether you’re screaming at the screen during a hockey game or eating your feelings during Sunday night football – meet you new favorite tailgating grub that is an ultimate crowd pleaser.
This recipe for No. 46 Spiced Tater Tot Poutine uses the No. 46 Bourbon-Inspired Spice Blend made of Beet Powder, Chili Peppers, Carrot Powder, Salt, Spices, Dehydrated Onion, Dehydrated Garlic, Dehydrated Orange Peel, Smoked Paprika, Pumpkin Powder, Honey Granules, and more.
- 1 – 28 oz bag frozen tater tots, prepared according to package directions
- 1 10 oz can red enchilada sauce
- 1/4 cup Spiceology x Maker’s Mark No. 46 Bourbon-Inspired Spice Blend
- 6 oz fresh cheese curds
- Sour Cream
- Fresh cilantro, chopped
- Egg, fried
- Prepare tater tots according to package directions.
- In a small saucepan, combine the enchilada sauce with the Spiceology x Maker’s Mark No. 46 Bourbon-Inspired Spice Blend. Bring to a boil. Remove from heat.
- Place the tater tots in a bowl or on a serving platter. Top with the cheese curds, enchilada sauce “gravy”, sour cream, chopped cilantro and fried egg (if desired) and serve.