- 1 dozen large eggs, hard-boiled and cooled. Then peeled, halved and separated.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 2 tablespoons Marley Kitchen One Love Blend
- 1 pinch salt
- Hard boil your eggs and chill before peeling. After peeling, cut in half and separate yolks and whites.
- Place egg white halves in a container with fresh cold water.
- Take yolks and mix with mayo, Dijon, lemon, One Love and Salt. Mix well until no lumps remain.
- Place in a piping bag or zip lock. Remove whites from water and pat dry. Fill the whites with the One Love filling and garnish each egg half with a little bit of each garnish.