Click the play button to watch the above recipe video!
A homemade curry is a magical thing. Chef Tony Reed shows you how to make this weeknight meal using some of our favorite global flavors, including Curry Madras, Fenugreek and more.
Spiceology Curry Madras should be a kitchen staple with coriander, fenugreek, cumin, fennel, allspice, cinnamon, cardamom, ginger, clove, and turmeric.
Check out more of Chef Tony’s recipes over on Youtube.
- 1 onion, small dice
- 2 garlic cloves – peeled
- 2 teaspoon, ginger, minced
- 3 tablespoons, ghee
- 3 chicken breasts – med to large dice
- 1/2 teaspoon, Spiceology Cinnamon, ground
- 3 tablespoons, Spiceology Curry Madras
- 1 1/2 teaspoon, Spiceology Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon, Spiceology Fenugreek, ground
- 1/2 teaspoon, Tamarind Paste
- 3/4 teaspoon, salt
- 14 ounces, Tomato Puree
- 2 tablespoons, Tomato Paste
- 1/2 teaspoon, Spiceology Black Pepper
- 1/2 Red Onion, minced
- Rice -prepared however you like
- Cilantro, chopped for garnish
- 1 Red Chili, thinly sliced
- Combine the onion, ginger, and garlic in a blender and blend into a sauce (or use “Ashoka” brand Ginger Garlic paste).
- Place blended paste into sauté pan and bring to a simmer. Add in your ghee.
- Once ghee is is melted drop in chicken and sear.
- Combine cinnamon, curry, paprika, fenugreek salt, and black pepper and mix into sauté pan evenly coating the chicken.
- Pour in your tomato puree and tomato paste and mix well.
- Cover with a lid and simmer for 10 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Serve over white rice and garnish with red onion, cilantro and red chili.