This is a cocoa hack you’re going to want to remember – you can swap out water or milk for coffee. Make this high octane Pumpkin Spice Cocoa for breakfast or brunch, or whenever you need a sweet pick me up.
Note: Any type of milk can be used (low-fat, whole, almond, coconut, oat, soy, etc.) and you can add more or less seasoning to suite your taste. You can also use a pre-made cocoa mix with any of our cocoa flavor hacks.
Pumpkin Spice Cocoa
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 6–10 servings 1x
- 3 cups Non-fat Dry Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon Spiceology Pumpkin Spice Blend
- Brewed Coffee
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend to combine and chop the chocolate. Reserve the mixture in an airtight container and use as directed.
- In a 12 oz mug add 1/4 cup of your cocoa mix. Add 8oz scalded milk, water, or coffee and mix to combine.
- Top with whipped cream and a chocolate covered espresso bean.