- 3 cups Non-fat Dry Milk Powder
- 1/2 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup bittersweet chocolate
- 1 Tablespoon Spiceology Pumpkin Spice Blend
- Brewed Coffee
- Combine all of the ingredients in a blender and blend to combine and chop the chocolate. Reserve the mixture in an airtight container and use as directed.
- In a 12 oz mug add 1/4 cup of your cocoa mix. Add 8oz scalded milk, water, or coffee and mix to combine.
- Top with whipped cream and a chocolate covered espresso bean.