Click the play button above to watch the recipe video!
Chef Tony shares his recipe for Blackberry Balsamic Roasted Brussels Sprouts with Cowboy Crust Candied Walnuts – a delish side dish with layer upon layer of flavor.
Check out more of Chef Tony’s recipes over on Youtube.
- Preheat your oven to 250 degree F for the walnuts.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix together the egg whites the walnuts and Cowboy Crust with a touch of salt.
- Place on a sheet tray lined with parchment paper and bake for 1 hour and stir every 15 minutes.
- Remove and allow to cool.
- From there increase your oven to 425 degrees F.
- On another sheet tray season your brussels sprouts with oil and Blackberry Balsamic blend.
- Roast for about 20-25 minutes or until the brussels become tender and the outer leaves start to get crispy.
- Once tender add your walnuts, brussels sprouts, and pomegranates into a mixing bowl and toss. Place into a large bowl for serving family style.
- Garnish with Balsamic Glaze, dust a little Blackberry Balsamic and serve immediately.