If you are looking for a spiced nut recipe, then look no further! This is a quick pan roasted recipe that would be great with almost any of our spice rubs. I am looking forward to making them with the Smoky Honey Habanero and the Raspberry Chipotle next. Make sure you whip up a batch of these incredibly addicting nuts for Thanksgiving. Or any day that ends in Y.
Cowboy Crust Spiced Cashews
- 4 cups unsalted roasted cashews
- 2 teaspoons Cowboy Crust
- 6 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 teaspoon Flake Sea Salt
- In a medium skillet over medium-high heat add the cashews and toast for a few minutes, stirring constantly so they don't burn.
- Add the spice mix, butter and brown sugar. Stir constantly for 5 minutes until the sugar coats the nuts. Turn out on to foil or parchment paper and sprinkle with sea salt. Allow to cool and break up into pieces. Store in a sealed container if not serving immediately.