FIRECRACKER HONEY MUSTARD WINGS
Recipe by: Matt Broussard @acooknamedmatt
Difficulty level: Easy
Time: 30 minutes
For the wings:
For the sauce:
- Marinade the wings in buttermilk for at least ten minutes
- In a bowl combine flour, mustard blend, black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Dredge wings in the flour mix and squeeze into the dredge.
- Fry in a deep pot with canola oil at 350°F until golden brown delicious with a 165°F internal temp.
- Bring everything in a pot to a simmer then remove from heat after a minute.
- Pour over wings when done frying and enjoy.