TANDOORI BABA GHANOUSH
- 2 large eggplants
- ½ cup tahini, unsalted
- ¼ cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 each cloves of garlic, peeled
- 1 tablespoon ground cumin
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Tandoori Blend
- 1 tablespoon salt
- ½ cup olive oil
- Cut eggplant in half lengthwise and score XX on the skin side.
- Salt heavily with kosher salt on the cut side, not the scored side. Let sit 10 minutes. Wipe away moisture and salt with paper towels.
- Coat with canola oil and grill or broil until cooked through and charred well. Cool for 10 minutes before blending.
- Peel eggplant and place in food processor with all remaining ingredients except olive oil. Turn on and slowly pour olive oil in to emulsify. Taste for seasoning and adjust as needed.