- ½ cup boiling water
- 3 tablespoons Spiceology Apple Cinnamon Blend
- 10 each Spiceology Apple Cinnamon Blend
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 ½ cups cold water
- Place Apple Cinnamon blend, Spiceology Peppercorns Pink and salt in a bowl.
- Pour ½ cup boiling water onto spices and whisk until dissolved. Add 2 ½ cold water.
- Place pork chops or loin into the brine and let sit covered overnight or at least 12 hours.
- Pull pork from brine and pat dry with paper towels. Grill, sear, or roast pork until internal temperature is 145°F. Serve with brown butter and Truffle Parmesan Polenta.