Click the play button to watch the above recipe video!
Canned turkey is a versatile pantry staple, and with just 2 cans you can make this comfy and cozy pot pie.
Chef Tony seasons the filling with both Greek Freak and Black & Bleu and then tops the whole thing with buttery puff pastry.
The result? A flavor-packed Turkey Pot Pie the whole dang family will love.
Check out more of Chef Tony’s recipes over on Youtube.
- 2 cans Canned Turkey
- 1 sheet Frozen Puff Pastry, Thawed
- 1/4 cup Corn, frozen or canned
- 1/4 cup Peas, frozen or canned
- 2 Carrots rough chop
- 1 Celery rough chop
- 2 tablespoons Shallot, minced
- 1/4 cup Parsley, rough chop
- 1 cup Broccoli, small florets
- 24 fl ounces Chicken Stock/Broth
- 8 fl ounces Milk, Whole
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Greek Freak blend
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Black & Bleu blend
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1/3 cup AP Flour
- 4 tablespoons Butter
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- Preheat your oven to 375 F.
- In a large cast iron skillet on medium heat, pour in olive oil and melt butter.
- Once the butter is fully melted sweat your shallots until translucent.
- Sprinkle in flour and mix until you pull up all the fats in the pan, cook until your roux becomes golden brown.
- Pour your milk and broth and stir well so the liquid can absorb the roux.
- Bring your liquid to a boil and then lower heat to a simmer and allow it to thicken into a gravy.
- Sprinkle in your Spiceology Black & Bleu blend and stir well.
- Pour in your carrots, broccoli, peas, corn, celery, and turkey – mix well.
- Remove the pan from heat.
- On a floured surface, roll out your puff pastry dough so it’s about 1-2 inches wider than the diameter of your pan.
- Place your dough of the pan and tuck the excess dough around the inside of the pan to incase the gravy.
- Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes.