Chef Aaron Fish’s Black & Bleu Grilled Potato Salad seasoned with Spiceology’s Black & Bleu blend with a bleu cheese dressing. Make this snack for your next BBQ and pair it with an ice cold beer or whiskey to complement the bleu cheese and cajun flavors.
A quick a beautiful grilled potato salad perfect for your next backyard bbq.
- 3 pounds potatoes
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Black & Bleu Rub
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- ½ cup mayo
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon dijon
- ½ cup chives, chopped
- ½ cup red onions diced small
- 1 pound bacon, chopped and rendered (fat reserved)
- ½ cup reserved bacon fat
- 1 cup blue cheese crumbles
- ½ cup chopped dill pickles
- Place potatoes in a pot and cover with water.
- Add 2 tablespoons of salt and bring to a simmer. Cook until fork-tender. Strain and cool potatoes in refrigerator.
- When cool, toss with canola oil and Black & Bleu seasoning.
- Place on a preheated grill or pellet grill over high. Cook until charred slightly.
- Remove and toss with the remaining ingredients.