- 1 salmon fillet (6–8 ounces)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-2 tsp Spiceology Candied Bacon Sriracha Blend
- 1 cup couscous
- 1 1/4 cup chicken stock heated, or warm water
- 2 cups spinach, chopped
- 1 can tomatoes, diced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- juice of one lemon
- Preheat the broiler. Coat a sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Place the olive oil and Candied Bacon Sriracha blend in a bowl. Whisk to combine.
- Add the salmon, toss to coat evenly.
- Place the salmon fillets on the prepared sheet pan.
- Broil for 10 minutes or until salmon internal temperature is 145°F.
- Garnish with chopped parsley and lemon wedges, then serve.
- Place the couscous in a heat-proof bowl. Add heated broth and stir to combine.
- Cover the dish with a lid or plate to allow it to “cook”. Let sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove the lid and fluff couscous with a fork.
- Add chopped spinach and diced tomatoes.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Finished with lemon juice.