Spiceology Chimichurri blend is one of the best kitchen shortcuts to keep on hand at all times.
Instead of all that chopping – simply add extra virgin olive oil to our Chimichurri blend; you instantly have an ultra-flavorful sauce or marinade ready for dinner.
Chef Ryan Wiebe shares his easy dinner recipe for pan-seared scallops with an herby chimi sauce below – enjoy!
- 8–10 Scallops, as many as you want to cook
- 4 tablespoons Spiceology Chimichurri
- 2 tablespoons Butter
- Olive oil, as needed
- Toasted panko, optional
- Season scallops with olive oil and 2 tablespoons of Spiceology Chimichurri
- Mix 2 tablespoons of Spiceology Chimichurri blend with 2 tablespoons of olive oil, set aside
- Heat pan to medium high heat and add olive oil to pan. Sear scallops until a good crust is formed, flip and add butter to pan, baste with butter for 1-2 minutes until scallops are cooked.
- Place chimichurri and oil mixture onto serving plate, place scallops around and top with crispy panko, if using.
- Serve immediately as an appetizer or on top of a steak.