- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 large oranges, quartered
- 1 10-12 pound turkey, defrosted or fresh, giblets removed, rinsed & dried for serving
- 3 tablespoons Spiceology Cowboy Crust Espresso Rub
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Melt butter in a small saucepan. Set aside.
- Place turkey in a large roasting pan. Brush turkey with melted butter and sprinkle with Spiceology Cowboy Crust Rub. Fill the cavity with the orange quarters.
- Roast turkey about 2 1⁄2 hours, or until the juices run clean when you cut between the leg and the thigh. Remove the turkey to a cutting board and cover with aluminum foil and allow to rest 20 minutes before carving.
- Slice the turkey and serve.