Author: Ava Romero
- 3 – 4 oz cod fillets
- Spiceology Guac & Roll Salt-Free Seasoning
- 3 tablespoons melted, unsalted butter
- 1 bag coleslaw mix
- 2 avocados, pitted and cubed
- juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tbl sour cream
- 1 teaspoon Spiceology Guac and Roll Salt-Free Seasoning
- 1 package corn Tortillas, to serve
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees, line sheet pan with foil and set aside. Place cod filets onto the sheet pan, season evenly with guac n roll seasoning and baste with a tablespoon of melted butter among each filet and bake for 20 minutes.
- To make avocado dressing in a food processor blend 2 avocados, sour cream, mayo, lime juice and guac n roll and close lid and process until smooth add to slaw and mix to coat.
- Meanwhile in a bowl combine coleslaw mix and dressing and toss to coat evenly.
- Warm Tortillas and to assemble place a 1/2 filet among the Tortilla and top with avocado slaw and dig in and savor