For the wings:
- 8 whole chicken wings
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup Spiceology Derek Wolf Honey Mustard Ipa Rub
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 quart buttermilk, to cover
- Canola oil for frying
For the sauce:
- 1 cup beer (used Modelo)
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Spiceology Honey Mustard IPA Rub
- 1/4 cup Sambal chili sauce
- Marinade the wings in buttermilk for at least ten minutes
- In a bowl combine flour, mustard blend, black pepper, and salt to taste.
- Dredge wings in the flour mix and squeeze into the dredge.
- Fry in a deep pot with canola oil at 350°F until golden brown delicious with a 165°F internal temp.
- Bring everything in a pot to a simmer then remove from heat after a minute.
- Pour over wings when done frying and enjoy.