Korean BBQ Pork Belly Tacos
Ingredients for the tacos:
- 3 tortillas, warmed
- 9 each 1” pieces cooked pork belly
- 4 tablespoons of Spiceology Korean Bbq
- ½ cup Purple Haze Kimchi
- ¼ cup chopped pineapple, tossed in Spiceology Maui Wowee Hawaiian Rub and grilled
- 2 fl oz cilantro yogurt
Ingredients for the kimchi:
- 1 head napa cabbage
- ¼ cup salt
- 1-gallon water
- ¼ cup Spiceology Purple Haze
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon grated ginger
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
Instructions for kimchi:
- Cut cabbage into 1” squares and place in large container.
- Dissolve salt in water and add to cabbage. Cover and let sit in a dark room temperature environment for 24 hours.
- Strain cabbage mix and wash in a colander, rinsing well. Squeeze out any excess water and place in a bowl. Add remaining ingredients and mix well.
- Place in a covered container in a dark room temperature environment for at least another 24 hours and up to 3 days. Refrigerate and use within 1 month.
Instructions for tacos:
- Fry pork belly until crispy. Remove from oil and toss in Spiceology Korean BBQ seasoning.
- Warm Tortillas and place about ½ fl oz of yogurt on each tortilla.
- Place 3 pieces of cooked pork belly on each tortilla.
- Then divide the kimchi between the tortillas and the pineapple.
- Top with cilantro and eat, because they are delicious and you love tacos.