Korean BBQ Pork Marinade
- ½ yellow onion, sliced
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, sliced
- ½ pear, sliced
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- ½ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons Spiceology Korean BBQ Blend
- Combine all ingredients and mix well.
- Marinate pork for at least 2 hours or overnight for best results.
- Grill on high and serve immediately.
Beet Powder Sweet and Sour Rhubarb Pickles
- 2 stalks fresh rhubarb, shaved thin
- 2 limes, juiced
- ¼ cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon Beet Root Powder
- Shave Rhubarb thin and set aside.
- Combine the remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and mix well.
- Pour over rhubarb and let sit for at least 1 hour before serving.
Thai Lime Pepita Pesto
- 2 heads cilantro, stems mostly removed (some are ok!)
- 1 cup pepitas, toasted
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 tablespoon Thai Lime Sriracha Blend
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil
- Place all ingredients except olive oil in a food processor.
- Turn on and slowly add olive oil. Puree until smooth (1-2 minutes).
Assemble the sandwich with pesto, rhubarb pickles, and Korean BBQ pork and enjoy!