Click the play button to watch the above recipe video!
Start with Top Ramen and let your pantry be your guide. Chef Tony thrown in our signature Korean BBQ blend in and a few pantry and fridge staples to up-level regular ramen.
Spiceology Korean BBQ blend is packed with Chile Flakes, Salt, Ground Rice Hulls, White Sesame Seeds, Black Sesame Seeds, Tamari Soy Sauce Powder, Maple Sugar, Smoked Paprika, Orange Peel, Cayenne, and more. It’s complex. It’s sweet and spicy. It’s one of the best blends we have.
Korean BBQ Top Ramen “Tantanmen”
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 1 bowl 1x
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Korean BBQ blend
- 1 Top Ramen Pack (or favorite ramen brand)
- 1 spoonful Peanut Butter
- 1/2 Chicken Breast, diced
- 1 tablespoon Green Onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon Chile Crisp
- 1/8 teaspoon Sesame Oil
- 1 tablespoon Peanuts, crushed
- 1 Egg
- In a soup bowl drop in Spiceology Korean BBQ, peanut butter, ramen seasoning.
- In a sauce pot, fill with water enough that you can fully submerge your ramen noodles, put ramen and bring to a boil.
- Once the noodles lossen up take a fork and separate.
- Drop in your egg and cook until noodles are al dente (1-2 minutes).
- Pour about a 1/4 C of ramen water into your bowl and mix the peanut butter and seasonings until mixed well.
- Using your fork scoop out the noodles and egg into your bowl (don’t break your yolk).
- Garnish with green onion, chicken breast, peanuts, sesame oil, chile oil.