Make fun of avocado toast all you want – it’s still friggin’ delicious. Load it up with some jammy eggs, summer tomatoes and all the Greek Freak you want and you’ll rekindle your love affair with it, too.
- loaf of your choice (I used a cheese loaf)
- Spiceology Greek Freak Mediterranean blend
- eggs, as you like and as needed
- 2 avocados
- feta cheese
- micro greens (optional)
- Boil a small pot of water and add your eggs, cook for 6 mins and cool once timer is done. Peel once cooled enough to handle. (You can serve these eggs hot or cold).
- Slice your bread and toast.
- Slice tomato.
- Mash avocado with a bit of lemon and Greek Freak seasoning.
- Build your toast with a layer of avocado, tomato, egg, feta, micro greens (if using) and top with more Greek freak and DEVOUR.