Make fun of avocado toast all you want – it’s still friggin’ delicious. Load it up with some jammy eggs, summer tomatoes and all the Greek Freak you want and you’ll rekindle your love affair with it, too.
Loaded Greek Freak Avocado Toast
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- loaf of your choice (I used a cheese loaf)
- Spiceology Greek Freak Mediterranean blend
- eggs, as you like and as needed
- 2 avocados
- feta cheese
- micro greens (optional)
- Boil a small pot of water and add your eggs, cook for 6 mins and cool once timer is done. Peel once cooled enough to handle. (You can serve these eggs hot or cold).
- Slice your bread and toast.
- Slice tomato.
- Mash avocado with a bit of lemon and Greek Freak seasoning.
- Build your toast with a layer of avocado, tomato, egg, feta, micro greens (if using) and top with more Greek freak and DEVOUR.