These Pork Chive Dumplings are flavored with our Maui Wowee Hawaiian Teriyaki blend and are the tasty, cozy comfort food you’ve been looking for.
Maui Wowee has a never-before-tasted flavor profile with with real pineapple powder, brown sugar, tamari soy granules, black sesame seeds, Asian spices, and chiles. Add some pork and fresh chives and these lil’ dumplings will definitely get devoured.
Chef Tony’s culinary passion, education and roots are firmly planted in Szechuan cuisine and restaurants, and this year he’s bringing a few mind-blowing pairings with an Asian fusion-inspired Thanksgiving menu.
- 1 pound flour
- 1 cup hot water
- 1 pound ground pork
- 8 ounces Napa cabbage
- 2 ounces scallions
- 4 tablespoons Spiceology Maui Wowee
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 egg white
- Mix flour and water into a smooth dough. Rest for 30 minutes
- Divide into 0.5 ounce portions.
- Combine all filling ingredients and mix well. Taste by making a patty and sauteing for seasoning adjustment, if any.
- Roll out your dough portions into 1/8 inch thickness.
- Place 1 tablespoon of filling on to dumpling skin and 5 fold crimp to close.
- Bring a pot of water to a boil.
- Drop in dumplings and cook for 5 minutes.
- Serve immediately.