- 1lb peeled & deveined shrimp (12-16 pcs)
- 6 – 8 slices bacon (1 slice per 2 shrimp)
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Smoky Honey Habanero
- 1/4 cup plain greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons stone-ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon fresh ground horseradish
- Combine greek yogurt, honey, mustard, and horseradish; mix well and refrigerate for one hour
- Heat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Season the shrimp with Smokey Honey Habanero.
- Slice the bacon in half and wrap each shrimp with the bacon. Stretch the bacon a bit in order to get the bacon ends to meet together on one side of each shrimp.
- Lay the bacon-wrapped shrimp, bacon seems down, onto a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10 minutes.
- Switch the oven to BROIL. Broil the shrimp for 5 more minutes, or until the bacon becomes nice and crispy.
- Remove, stick a cocktail pick in each shrimp and plate with honey horseradish for dipping.
Suggested Wine Pairing: 2018 Von Winning Riesling Winnings Pfalz