- 1 pound Yukon gold potatoes
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Rosemary Dijon Rub
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons butter, room temp
- 12oz bacon cut and cooked until crispy
- 1 each whole egg
- egg roll wrappers
- canola oil, for frying
- Cut Yukon potatoes into 1” pieces and cook in salted water until soft (think mashed potatoes).
- Strain and place in a bowl. Add Cheddar, Rosemary Dijon Blend, Garlic, Bacon and Butter. Mix well (lumps are ok). Add Egg and mix. Set aside.
- Take egg roll wrappers one at a time and lay on cutting board.
- Brush all 4 edges with water. Place 2oz of filling in the center and roll the egg roll as follows. Fold 2 opposite corners in till the tips touch. Seal around filling gently and then roll until its an egg roll shape.
- Toss in corn starch to keep from sticking.
- Fry at 350 degrees for 2-3 minutes, flipping halfway. Cool on a roasting rack for 2 minutes before eating.