Rosemary Dijon Roast Pork Tenderloin
- 1 pork tenderloin appx 1.5 lbs
- 3 tablespoons Spiceology Rosemary Dijon Rub
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons honey
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 lemon
- Whisk all ingredients besides the pork and lemon together and coat the pork, let marinate in a ziplock bag for 30 minutes, up to overnight.
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- In an oven-safe saute pan over medium, add 1 tablespoon cooking oil of choice. Remove pork from bag and sear on all sides until light brown.
- Squeeze lemon into pan then place in the oven and let it cook for appx 20 minutes until the internal temperature is 145 degrees.
- Let the pork rest for a minimum of 5 minutes before slicing the pork across the grain.
Suggested Wine Pairing: 2018 County Line Syrah Sonoma Coast