Salt-Free Italian Sausage Soup Recipe
Chef: Duane Sunwold
Difficulty level: Easy
Servings: four 1 cup servings
- 8 oz Italian Sausage
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 2 red peppers, seeded and diced
- 1 carrot, peeled and diced
- 4 cups low sodium chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Salt-Free Pizza Seasoning
1. Cook and brown the Italian sausage in a pot, large enough to make soup. Remove the cooked sausage and chop into small pieces, and set it aside.
2. Add the diced onions and peppers to the pot and saute until the onions are translucent. Add the Pizza seasoning and cook for 1 more minute.
3. Add the chicken stock and cooked sausage, bring to simmer, and cook for 20 minutes.