Smoked Za’atar Chicken Skewers
- 2 pounds boneless skinless chicken thighs
- ¼ cup salt
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup Spiceology Za’atar Blend
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- ¼ cup za’atar blend
- Combine ¼ cup Za’atar, ¼ cup salt and ¼ cup sugar in a bowl and add ½ cup HOT water. Whisk until dissolved. Add 3 cups cold water and mix well.
- Pour over chicken thighs and brine for 1 hour.
- Prepare the smoker to 180 degrees and place brined chicken in smoker. Smoke for 2 hours.
- Remove chicken from smoker and cut into 1” cubes.
- Skewer onto soaked wooden skewers.
- Preheat pellet grill to high (450 degrees) and coat skewers with olive oil and more Za’atar. Grill on high for 5-10 minutes or until cooked through to 165 degrees. Serve with fresh drizzle of olive oil, herbs and flake salt.
Chimichurri Asparagus Sunomono
- 1 pound asparagus, sliced thin lengthwise with peeler
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Chimichurri Blend
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 lime, juiced
- ¼ cup sugar
- Peel asparagus and place in a bowl. Add chimichurri blend and mix well with hands, working in the blend to the asparagus.
- Let sit for 30 minutes on the counter at room temperature.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a separate bowl and whisk well.
- Pour over asparagus and mix.
Honey Garlic Red Pepper Coulis
- 2 red bell peppers, charred, peeled and seeded.
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Honey Garlic Sriracha Blend
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
Combine all ingredients in a blender and puree well over high speed.