- 5 chocolate graham crackers, crushed into dust
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons Spiceology S’mores Blend
- 1 ½ cup marshmallows
- Your Favorite Ice Cream (I Prefer Vanilla Bean)
- ½ cup chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
Macerated Berries (optional)
- 2 cup leftover berries (Strawberries, Blueberries, Blackberries, etc)
- ¼ cup sugar
- *shaved chocolate (optional) – We suggest Theo
- In a ziplock bag crush your graham crackers fine enough that it turns to dust. Move to medium mixing bowl and add smore’s blend.
- Melt your butter and pour into graham cracker dust/s’mores mixture. Stir to evenly distribute the butter.
- Firmly push the graham crackers mixture into muffin tins. Press your thumb in the middle of the graham cracker crumble to create a cup to scoop your ice cream into.
- Scoop a perfect round ball of ice cream into the crater you’ve created.
- Push your marshmallows into the top of graham cracker and ice cream. Creating a “dome” of marshmallows.
- Freeze for 1 hr in muffin tins (or until firm).
- Turn your broiler onto high and move your rack in your oven to the top of the oven. Place your s’mores cups (still in muffin tins) to “roast” your marshmallows on top of cups for about 30 seconds (just long enough to brown).
- Remove from the oven and top with macerated berries, chocolate sauce and finish with S’mores dusting and shaved chocolate. Serve immediately.
Suggested Wine Pairing: 2016 Pocas Junior Vintage Port (375 mL)