Steak N’ Bake Stir Fry Recipe
- Recipe by: Chef Tony Reed, Spiceology Foodservice Director
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Time: 30 minutes
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 medium Roma tomato, roughly chopped
- 8 ounces lean sirloin beef, uncooked, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Steak And Bake Salt Free Seasoning
- 12 ounces frozen broccoli stir-fry vegetable blend(Trader Joe’s Asian Vegetable w Beijing Soy *discard Soy)
- 2 tablespoons peanut oil
- 1/4 cup low-sodium beef broth
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 2 tablespoons reduced-sodium soy sauce
- 2 cups cooked rice
- sesame oil
- In a medium-size bowl, coat beef slices with enough sesame oil to thinly coat beef, toss with Steak N Bake
- In a fry pan or wok heat oil and sauté the garlic until fragrant. Add vegetable blend stir-fry until cooked, about 5 minutes. Remove from the pan and set aside.
- In the same pan, add the beef. Cook until beef is done to your likeness, medium rare is my favorite.
- Prepare the sauce by combining chicken broth, cornstarch and soy sauce in a bowl.
- Add cooked vegetables, sauce and tomato to the pan with the beef. Heat and stir until sauce is thick.
- Serve the dish over brown rice.