Strawberry Margarita Recipe
- Chef: Chef Justin O’neill and Chef Adam Campasino
- Difficulty level: Easy
- Yields: 2 drinks
- 3 oz tequila of choice
- 1 ½ oz orange liqueur
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Strawberry Powder;(or 3 fresh strawberries)
- 1 teaspoon true lime
- Juice of 1 lime
- 1 cup ice
- 1 tablespoon Spiceology Lime Salt
- 1 teaspoon Spiceology Raspberry Powder
- 1 teaspoon Spiceology Strawberry Powder
- Lime, sliced
- Blend drink ingredients together until smooth.
- Coat rim of glass with lime juice and dip in berry salt garnish, pour drink into rimmed glasses and place a fresh lime on the rim.