- 3 lbs. sweet potatoes
- 2 tablespoons ghee or whole butter
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream (this can be substituted with any milk or cream of your choice)
- salt, to taste
- extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- 1 ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ cup almond butter
- ½ cup honey
- 3 tablespoons water
- 3 tablespoons Spiceology Honey Habanero Rub
- molasses or cane syrup
For the sweet potatoes
- Brush the potatoes lightly in olive oil. Cover in foil and bake for 50 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove from oven and peel the skin off.
- Add butter, salt, and cream. Stir and mash until smooth and creamy.
- Place mixture into cast iron skillet and set aside.
For the granola
- Preheat oven to 325 degree.
- In a large mixing bowl mix all ingredients together, leaving water to add last.
- Mix well with your HANDS, or if using a spoon mash and stir pressing against sides of bowls. Let sit for 15 minutes.
- Bake for 25 minutes. Let cool.
- Crumble granola on sweet potato mixture and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Drizzle syrup or molasses on top before serving.