If you’re a person who also always buys at least one Costco rotisserie chicken when they’re shopping – this recipe hack is for you. These chicken lettuce cups are perfect on hot summer days and are quick to whip up.
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Tandoori Glory Blend
- 1 store bought whole Rotisserie Chicken
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- butter or bib lettuce leaves
- Shred chicken from into a medium sized bowl.
- Add Tandoori Glory and mayo. Mix well.
- Refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Arrange lettuce leaves as cups for chicken filling and add about 1/3 cup scoop to each leaf.
- Garnish with sliced scallions and enjoy!