- 12 eggs
For the cure
- 1 ½ cups Kosher salt
- ½ cup Spiceology Truffle Parmesan
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup chopped scallions
- In a mixing bowl combine all curing ingredients. Mix well.
- Pour your curing mixture onto a sheet tray, thinly layer the tray (reserve enough for cover yolk in step 5).
- Create 12 indentations in the mixture for your yolks (we like to use the large side of a full egg to make indentations).
- For each indentation, place a yolk inside.
- With the remaining cure cover your yolks.
- Cure in fridge for a day (for best results go two days in fridge).
- After a day (or two) remove the tray from your fridge.
- Set your oven to 150 degrees F.
- Place the sheet tray in oven 2 hours.
- Remove from the oven and store in the freezer for when needed.