Vampire Killer Pasta
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 30 minutes
- Yield: 4 servings 1x
- 2 tablespoons unsalted Butter
- 1 small onion, diced
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 12oz penne pasta, or pasta of choice
- 3 cups vegetable or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Hell’s Kitchen Vampire Killer blend
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas
- 3/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Add the chopped onion and cook until translucent, about 5 minutes. Add garlic and cook for 1 minute.
- Add uncooked pasta, vegetable or chicken broth, and vampire killer seasoning. Bring to a boil, cover, and reduce heat to low. Simmer for 15 minutes, or until most of the liquid has been absorbed and pasta is cooked.
- Over low heat add the peas and parmesan cheese. Stir for about a minute or until cheese is melted. Remove from heat and allow to set for 5 minutes before serving.