Togarashi Ceviche Recipe
- 1 pound purple potatoes
- 1 cup lime juice
- ¼ cup soy sauce
- ¼ cup toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons Spiceology Togarashi Blend
- 1 teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup diced red onion
- ¼ cup diced carrot
- ¼ cup green onions, sliced thin
- ¼ cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 each serrano pepper, seeded and chopped fine
- 1 each habanero pepper, seeded and chopped fine
- 6oz Ahi Tuna, fresh
- 1 each avocado
- ½ cup corn nuts
- cilantro leaves for garnish
- Cook potatoes in 2 quarts of boiling water with 3 tablespoons of kosher salt until cooked through. Strain and cool off. Set aside.
- Combine lime juice, soy sauce, sesame oil, sugar, Togarashi Blend and salt. Mix well and set aside.
- Combine onion, carrot, green onion, cilantro, serrano, habanero and ahi. Pour lime brine over mixture and stir gently. Make sure all fish is under the brine.
- Take potatoes and slice into ¼” slices. Heat a non-stick saute pan over medium-high heat for 2-3 minutes. Add ¼ cup canola oil and lay potato slices down in oil. Crisp each side (2-3 minutes each) and then remove to a paper towel-lined plate.
Place potatoes down on the plate and top with ceviche. Garnish with Avocado, cilantro leaves, corn nuts and more togarashi spice.
EAT IT BECAUSE IT IS DELICIOUS.