- 2 tablespoons oil (used chili garlic oil)
- 1 medium onion, medium dice
- 2 stalks celery medium dice
- 2 carrots medium dice
- 2 jalapenos, keep the seeds if you love danger
- 1 medium potato, medium dice
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 whole roasted chicken shredded, approx 1.5lbs chicken
- 2 tablespoon Aleppo pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon turmeric
- 1/4 cup GirlCarnivore Over Easy Egg & Everything Blend
- 2 tablespoons crushed red pepper flakes
- 1 tablespoon thyme
- 1 tablespoon rosemary
- 4oz butter
- 4oz flour
Pot Pie stuffing
- 3 cups chicken stock
- 1/3 cup milk
- 1/2 cup cheese (used parm and cheddar)
- 1 lemons zest
- 1/2 lemon juice.
- 1 cup peas
- 1 cup corn
- 1/2 cup blanched broccolini
- In a pan, add chili oil or oil of choice to cook onion, celery, carrots and let sweat for about 3 minutes. Add in jalapenos and potatoes.
- Add in roasted shredded chicken and season with aleppo, turmeric, Over Easy blend, crushed red pepper, thyme and rosemary.
- In a separate pan, cook butter and flour to make a roux for the pie filling.
- Add in chicken stock, milk and cheese and bring to a boil.
- Mix together lemon zest, lemon juice, peas, corn and broccoli.
- Place all together in a baking vessel of your choosing. Top with cheese and add your puff pastry to make a crush on top. Brush melted butter on puff pastry and bake at 400 degrees F for 35 minutes.