Spiceology partnered up with celebrity Chef Jet Tila to create 3 incredible Korean-inspired blends. The recipe incorporates the Fiery Sweet Bulgogi blend. Loaded with chiles, hints of brown sugar, lime, soy and ginger. Use this super versatile blend to season all types of proteins and vegetables. We also used this blend to make a Beef Bulgogi Bowl if you’d rather stay more true to the dish.
- 1/2 cup sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons Mirin
- 3 tablespoons Jet Tila Fiery Sweet blend
- 1 lb salmon filets, cut into cubes
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- Cooked rice, quinoa or cauliflower rice
- Avocado, sliced
- Mango, cut into matchsticks
- Carrots, cut into matchsticks
- Quick Pickles
- Red Cabbage, thinly sliced
- Sesame seeds
- Green onions, diced
- In a medium bowl add the soy sauce, sesame oil, honey, mirin and Jet Tila’s Fiery Sweet blend. Whisk to combine. Add the salmon cubes and toss lightly to coat. Allow to marinate for 30-45 minutes.
- To a hot skillet, add the oil and when it just begins to smoke, add the salmon. Allow to caramelize on each side tossing or turning the fish lightly so it doesn’t break up, about 5 minutes. Remove and allow to cool slightly while you assemble the bowl
- To 2 bowls, add rice and top with avocado, mango, carrots, kimchi, red cabbage, quick pickles and evenly distribute the salmon. Sprinkle with sesame seeds and green onions and serve.