- cherry wood chips
- cedar plank
- 1 sugar cube
- sprinkle vanilla flecks
- 2 oz Bourbon
- orange peel
- 1 smoked cherry
- Place ice in your tumbler.
- Working on a safe surface, place the wood chips on the plank. Light until just smoking.
- Remove ice from the glass and place directly over the smoke. Allow the glass to fill with smoke.
- Flip and add 1 raw sugar cube and a sprinkle of vanilla flecks.
- Add ½ tsp water and muddle until sugar is almost completely dissolved.
- Add 2 dashes of bitters.
- Place 1 craft ice cube in the center of the glass.
- Pour 2 oz bourbon over the ice. Swirl to mix.
- Run a lit match over an orange peel and twist into the glass for garnish and aromatics.
- Garnish with a smoked cherry if desired, pit removed.