One Heart Curry Ketchup
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2–4 servings 1x
- 1 1/2 tablespoons Marley Kitchen One Heart blend
- 1 lemon juiced
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 6 ounces tomato paste
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together One Heart blend with lemon juice, salt, mustard powder, and onion powder. Whisk to fully blend together.
- Add about half the tomato paste and whisk to incorporate. Add the remaining half and mix again. Add water a teaspoon at a time to achieve perfect ketchup consistency.
- Cover the mixture and refrigerate for at least an hour to allow flavors to marry.
- Enjoy with French fries as the perfect dipping vessel!