- 12 baby potatoes
- 2 carrots
- 1 shallot
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 5 teaspoons Christie Vanover’s Chicken Rub
- 1 whole chicken
- 3-4 sprigs fresh thyme
- Preheat a pellet grill or oven to 400F degrees.
- Quarter the potatoes. Peel the carrots and cut into 1/2-inch thick coins. Peel and thinly slice the shallot.
- Place the vegetables on a foil-lined baking sheet. Toss with 2 tablespoons olive oil and 2 teaspoons Chicken Rub.
- Break the chicken down. Tuck the pieces onto the pan among the vegetables.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil and Chicken Rub onto the chicken. Add thyme sprigs around the pan.
- Grill or bake until the vegetables are tender and the internal temperature of the chicken is 165F degrees, about 35 minutes.
Want more delicious recipes from Christie Vanover? Download her full Ebook here.