Cured Salmon Recipe
- 12oz salmon filet (sushi grade is best)
- 3oz white sugar
- 3oz DJ BBQ Rump Shaker Blend
- Lay 2 layers of plastic wrap on the counter. Mix the sugar and Rump Shaker together. Sprinkle half the mixture over the plastic wrap in the shape of the salmon filet.
- Place salmon skin side down on mixture and then cover with remaining.
- Wrap tightly and place in a baking dish. Place another dish on top and weigh it down with a can or jar from your pantry. Place in the refrigerator.
- Flip the fish and repress every 12 hours for at least 24 hours or up to 48. The longer you cure the more firm the fish is. Remove from cure and wash then pat dry before slicing and consuming.
- Serve with Labneh and Togarashi Bagel Chips